Are You Fourth Of July Ready

I am so happy for the fourth even though I have to work I cannot wait to see the fireworks. Usually I spend my fourth of July with my cousins and grandma but since we are out of states I will be spending it with my immediate family which is still cool. Then after the fourth I will have to days to chill and relax hopefully I can go to Bath and Body Works to pick up new scents or maybe the PX they are really having good deals this week on beauty products. And I do have a confession I am a extreme hair junkie I cannot go to the store without having to pick up some type of hair product. Right now I am going without heat so I can get my curl pattern back , I miss my curly hair so bad . So I guess I will right to you guys later and I hope you enjoy my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts