Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

Hello guys today I just recently order my Lilly Agenda for school this year. The print I bought was "Tusk in The Sun ". I am so ready for school to start now that I have  my agenda this year.
http://sugartown.scene7.com/is/image/sugartown/500660_brightnavytuskinsun?wid=186&hei=298&$JPGHigh$

The Agenda only cost $28 for the large and free shipping. They did have the jumbo planner but not in the print I wanted. I heard so many great reviews for the agenda and I cant wait to get mine. Its weird that getting an agenda for school is really exciting (such a nerd). On that note Thursday I plan on going to the city to go shopping and look around for cute items for my bedroom. So hopefully I will remember to take pictures and make a blog-post for you guys.
xoxo
-Raakia


Comments

Popular Posts