Skin Care Routine for Summer

For the summer I have been using Shea Moisture African Black Soap facial kit. And I purchased the toner separately
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Acne Care Kit
http://scene7.targetimg1.com/is/image/Target/13690496?wid=480&hei=480
I purchased the kit from Target it was 19.99 and well worth it. I have struggled with acne and acne scars my whole life and finally I found something that can get rid of the acne as well as the dark mark. Since I have been using Shea Moisture my face is smooth and now I am getting my complexion back. I use the facial scrub and mask twice a week. And I wash my face daily with the black soap. Target also had the Shea Moisture Toner and I use that on my face as well. If you are struggling with acne and the scarring from acne I totally recommend using this product you wont regret it.
.

Comments

Popular Posts