Skip to main content

Summer TV Shows


.


This summer I have been binge watching these shows everyday and now that summer is coming to an end I cannot wait until Fall for the new seasons to show:




1. The Fosters has been my number 1 go to show for the summer. I love the drama and excitement in the show . I really hope Callie gets adopted soon. The show is great for teens and is very diverse.
2. Pretty Little Liars I have been watching everyday now and I cant wait to see who "A" is the suspense is killing me. August 11 needs to hurry up  I do feel like Charles is out there and someone else is framing Charles and the parents might know who it is or it could be someone in the parents past 


3. Younger is my new favorite show it has my childhood actor Lizzie McGuire . The show has an interesting story-line and I cant wait to watch season two. Their is still more to learn about the show as the seasons progress but for now it has been on of my favorite. 

I also cannot wait until Grey's Anatomy returns as well as Empire  this Fall hopefully the new season is worth watching. What are your favorite TV Shows this summer ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Natural Hair Must Haves (Blogtober 17)

Lately I have been experimenting with different hair products to provide the right moisture for my hair. Today I will be discussing some of my favorite natural hair must haves for fall. And with the weather changing I normally keep my hair in a protective styloe for the most part. 
1. Coconut Oil - I love to seal in the moisture with coconut oil .  Its affordable and last a long time , a little goes a long way.  2. Castor Oil- Every night I love to massage my hair with castor oil , to promote hair growth and stimulate my scalp. 
3. Conditioning Grease- I use a small amount to add moisture to my hair and my hair stays soft and moisturized.  4. Gel- I use the Shea Moisture to lock in the moisture and this gel does not flake up either. 5. Conditioner- For conditioner I use the Tresseme brand  , its affordable and does the job.
I dont like to use a lot of hair products in my regimen and I normally will wash my hair once a week and moisturize daily . What are your favorite hair must haves…

Ashley's 19th Birthday Vlog

I hope you enjoy my first vlog of my sister's birthday dinner. I am still getting use to the whole editing and recording more. I hope you still enjoy some of the footage I got and dont forget to share , comment, like, and subscribe. 

Blogtober 12 Fall Bucketlist and Aspirations

Here are a couple things I want to challenge myself to do this fall. I really want to get into the habit of making goals(bucket list ) of things I want to achieve and vision myself doing it. So without further ado here are some of my ideas for my fall bucketlist and aspirations :
1. Have a Disney Halloween throwback marathon of all my favorite childhood movies. And if you want you can do it with friends while baking or crafting.
2. Go to a pumpkin patch , I know this is kind of cheesy but I really want to take pictures in the pumpkin patch. And also go through a corn maze and pick out pumpkins. Here in Arizona we have an Apple Annie's and during the fall they have a variety of fall festivities going on.
3. Get into the habit of reading more, I feel like majority of the time I spend way to much time on my cell phone or to much watching tv. Its a nice treat every once in a while, and I feel like reading help you to be intellectual because you are learning new words.
4. Go for eveni…