Best of 2015

With the new year shortly approaching I thought it was the perfect time to share the products I have loved during 2015. These products range from lifestyle to beauty and etc.


1. The first product I have been loving is the Cetaphil Cleansing Wash and Lotion. I have combination skin and finding a product that works with my face without over drying and over moisturizing is difficult. When I went to the dermatologist she recommended that I try Cetaphil and I haven't looked back you can purchase it at drugstore like Walgreen's,Walmart and other stores.




2. Last year I started to transition my hair from heat damage by using the Apoghee Protein Treatment. I have naturally curly hair and have never received a perm , but in high-school i was afraid to embrace my curls because it was different that I over straightened my hair without using an heat protectant. I now use a protein every two months and my curls are finally returning back to its natural health. I purchased this product at Sally's beauty supply store.

3. Next year I am getting braces and brushing a flossing your teeth now has become a second job. Last month I had to get an expander for the top of my mouth and trying to brush the food out is difficult. My mom bought me a waterpik that has been a lifesaver when it comes to flossing and brushing those hard to reach places. I know when I get my actually braces in January that this will be a big help. She purchased this waterpik at our local Walmart.  
4.My Agenda has been my life saver in college. Trying to balance work and school can become kind of hectic. But with my Lilly agenda I was able to stay organized throughout the semester and I know next semester I will be able to stay sane. The agenda I bought was $28.00 online at the Lilly website , the print I chose was Tusk in the Sun. 
5. Starting a lifestyle blog has literally been the best . With the craziness of school and work creating a blog has been a nice outlet and I cannot wait to see my blog grow. I am really looking forward to the new year and great experience for my blog. Thank you guys for supporting my blog. 
6. By my first car has been a life-changing experience who would have thought I could do it. I am so grateful for my mom who supported and guided through the whole process. And now I have car that I bought on my own. 
Overall 2015 has been a great year and I am ready for what 2016 has in store. What are your New Year Resolution ? Comment down below.

Comments

Popular Posts