Changing My Lifestyle

Recently I have been reading and listening to The Power of Positive Thinking . I want to change my lifestyle where I step out of my comfort zone and do things I normally would not do. I want to face my fears and anxiety and be that person who can conquer anything. I want to focus my diet more of a plant base hopefully vegan. So here are photos of my adventures that I want to share you guys hope you enjoy. Follow me on Instagram to keep up with my daily adventures : https://www.instagram.com/_raakia_/
A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on
10am PDT

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

A photo posted by Kia (@_raakia_) on

Comments

Popular Posts