Back To Blogging

So its been a while since I got on the computer to blog. I've been so busy with school and work.I am currently in my last year of college before I start pre-nursing to become an RN. School already started and the first week was amazing even though I was a little skeptical with the classes I am taken.I can not believe how time really pass by.
Literally 2016 has flown by so fast that its scary. I can not wait to make these last few months of 2016 worth it. Now that I am in school and my work schedule is more consistent I will be able to at-least have a post up weekly no promises yet. With school in session I decided to make a fall bucket list of all the things I would love to accomplish this fall. I want to try and continue a bucket list with each approaching season. And hopefully I will be able to document it on my blog . I am still learning how  blogging works but so far I think I pretty much have at most the basics.Well that is all I have for now. Comment how your first week of school went and what you are looking forward to this fall?

Comments

Popular Posts