Day In the Life (College Edition)

Day In the Life (College Edition ) 

Hi guys today I thought I would show you my Day In the Life (College Edition). I go to school Tuesday and Thursdays. My classes start early in the morning and I commute to school.  First I wake up at 6:00 am because my first class starts at 7:45 am.

Start my day with some sort of caffeine today I went with McDonald's seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte. It was the perfect coffee to get me in the mood with the fall season approaching.  And the best part it was only $3.95 and not bad for McDonald's specialty drink.


I head to my first class which is Psychology 101. Today we watch videos, went over our textbook and, takes notes. Typically an early morning class would be boring but my professor makes sure to make it fun for us in the morning. 



After Psychology I typically get a 15 min break before my next class start. Which gives me enough time to rest and study.  I had a POM Super Tea during the break it was the Pomegranate Peach Passion White Tea. 


My next class is Biology Allied Health and Science. Today in class we took notes , a lab , and take a quiz. I personally love science so I don't mind taking notes and doing lab work. We used the microscope in our lab and got to play around with it. 



After Biology it was time to go home and complete any homework and or reading assignments. On this day my mom and I headed to Tuscon to visit my siblings who are in college. The drive is about an hour drive but the view is breathtaking, 


Once we got there we went and had lunch at Panera Bread. I got the Pick -Two option and It was the French Onion Soup , Chicken Frontega Panini, and Kettle Cook Potato Chips.

Displaying image1.jpeg

 For the drink I got their Iced- Green Tea and it was super refreshing. 

Displaying image2.jpeg

Then we head to Traders Joe's to pick up my sibling some groceries and I pick up a few essentials. The first thing I bought was the reusable totes , baking powder, brown sugar, hand lotion , and body lotion. 




Then after we left Trader Joe's we dropped my siblings off and headed to The Cheesecake Factory to pick up the new seasonal pumpkin cheesecakes. I was super stoke to get my hands on these babies and it was totally worth every penny. 
The first one was a basic Pumpkin Cheesecake it was so moist and delicious it defiantly brings you that fall feeling.


The second one was the Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake and let me tell it tasted like Thanksgiving in a cake.  It was a pumpkin cheesecake with a praline bottom top with caramelized pralines. Defiantly a must try this fall. 

So I hope you enjoyed my Day In the Life ( College Edition ) . Each day is different but stay tune for more blog-post.
-xo Kia  

Comments

Popular Posts