Fall Fashion and Beauty Must Haves

Fall Fashion and Beauty Must Haves
With the fall season approaching I thought it was only right to share my top six fall fashion and beauty must haves.  So lets get started.
Image result for black leggings
1. The basic black leggings in the fall leggings are perfect essential in an outfit. Leggings go perfect with over-size sweaters and a nice pair of combats boots. 
Image result for brown combat boots
2. My second favorite is a nice pair of combat boots. I personal like the brown or black combats. Combats can really put together an outfit.


Image result for cantu natural hair cream
3. So during the change of weather my hair tends to become dry and dull.  What I like to put in my hair to bring back the moisture is the Cantu Shea butter leave in conditioner and Shea Moisture Curl enhancing Smoothie Cream. I personally love the smell of the Shea Moisture.
Image result for cetaphil
4. If your like me and struggle with acne then you should try Cetaphil. When I was younger the dermatologist recommended that I try Cetaphil for my combination skin and let me tell you it works. I use to have to wash my face at least three times a day now all I do is wash it once and my acne cleared up.
Image result for oversized sweaters
5. Over-size thick sweaters , during the fall I like to feel comfortable while looking put together. All you have to do is pair with leggings and combats boots and bam you have a nice outfit for fall. 
Image result for bath and body works sweet cinnamon pumpkin
6. Of course you need to smell good and what better way then Bath and Body fall scents. My personally favorite is the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Anytime I wear the scent I always get compliments and being asked what I am wearing. It also keeps me focus in school because the smell is to die for.

Comments

Popular Posts