Influenster #Pepvoxbox


#PEPVOXBOX

Hello guys recently I received a #Pepvoxbox from Influenster.
As a college getting free samples that you could actually use is a bonus. So lets get started with exploring the goodies in this voxbox. When you open the box the first item in the box is a postcard that has a list of all the items you will be receiving as well as the prices and a brief description.

1. The first item in the box is the Pure Ice Shine with Gel Tech nail polish in the shade of Sleek Pink. Right now I did a pedicure because I cant wear nail polish where I work . I personal love the shade and I love how glossy the nail polish is . It retails at Walmart for $2.97

 
2. The Max Factor liquid eyeliner and masterpiece mascara. I love how the eyeliner glides on my eyes and the mascara defines the lashes.  It retails $9.99

3. Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes the price is $5.99 . Normal I use the Say Yes makeup wipes but I love how the simple cleansing wipe feels. It removes waterproof makeup I highly recommend trying it. This will defiantly be a repurchase.


4.Lately I have been loving having coffee during the day especially with the fall weather and the new fall creamers flavors. I cant wait to make more coffee and try out these different flavors.

5. A coupon for Land O'Frost Deli Snackers. I havent tried it yet but Im sure it will be a perfect on the go snack for school and work.


6. The last item in the box was a facial mask. 7th Heaven Exfoilator mask which retails for $1.99. With work and school this semester it only right to treat my face to some much needed spa time. 

I hope you enjoyed my review on my Influenster Voxbox. Anybody can sign up to receive a voxbox.







"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

Comments

Popular Posts