Graduation 2017 OOTN







Wow its been a while since I blog and I know I said I will get more consistent with my blogs , but last month and the beginning of May was a busy and stressful month. This summer I plan to dedicate more time into blogging . I cant wait to show you my journey through nursing as well. This year has been so good to me and it only gets better.May has defiantly been a busy month for me I graduated college May 12 . It was a very special day for me and I got to celebrate it with family. This semester was really stressful but worth it. I can not wait to go back to school and start my nursing classes. I hope you enjoy the photos of one of my special days as I graduated college.  Comment below what your summer goals are ?'





Dress: Target 
Shoes: Payless 





























xo
- Kia

Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;
Snapchat: trvst

Comments

Popular Posts