Did anyone say vacation ?

Hey guys, since it summertime today I will discuss my top five place that I will love to vacation at. 





1. Germany- I really want to go back to Germany since I was born there.  I love looking back and reminiscing the pictures and videos my mom took while I was little. I would love to experiencing the theme parks , festivals , and other surrounding areas. I think it would be a great vacationing spot to g back to. 

Image result for germany vacation

2. Hawaii- Watching it on TV seems so surreal , I really want to see the clear blue water in person. My mom and I have friends that stay in Hawaii and I love seeing the pictures they take everyday. It would be so cool waking up to the smell of the ocean and swimming in the cool blue water. Also I would love to attend the spam festival they have as well as try traditional Hawaiian food. Hawaii seems like a great vacation to relax and explore the islands.
Related image
3. California- I know this is kind of cheesy , but I would love to go vacation in California. It has always been my dream to go there. I always see the food people post on Instagram , and I would love to try some of the vegan restaurants they have out there. I also wouldn't mind making a pit-stop to Disneyland and California Adventures and walking the Santa Monica Pier. Going hiking to see the Hollywood sign would also be awesome.
Image result for california santa monica
4. Japan - I would love to travel to Japan and  try some of their bakeries they have out there. As well as experience some of the theme parks they have. I have always been obsessed with the Japanese culture and their creativity with arts. I wouldn't mind traveling their one day.
Image result for japan vacation ideas
5. Australia- Even thought they have some of the world's deadliest insects I wouldn't mind vacationing there. Watching my favorite you-tubers Maximaliane and Nikki I love the scenery and food they show and I wouldn't mind experiencing some of that. 
Image result for australia vacation ideas
Here are my top five places that I would love to vacation at . Comment down below your dream vacation. 

xoxo- Kia

Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;
Snapchat: trvst


Comments

Popular Posts