Skip to main content

Dont Worry , Be Happy (June 2017)

This box was kindly sent to me for a honest review!





Woman Up Box is a subscription box company that targets mainly women. It is a box meant to lift women up and inspire them. Each month the company sends six to eight products filled with bath, spa, beauty, gourmet delights, lifestyle, home goods, jewelry and fun accessories.


Displaying IMG_1888.JPG

1.Strawberry Mint Gelato Sugar Scrub - Spoil yourself with this relaxing body treatment. A foaming sugar whipped scrub packed with moisturizing Mango Butter, Shea Butter and natural oils that exfoliates , cleanse and hydrates all at once! Perfect for the shower or tub, sweetened with strawberry mint fragrance. $15.50
Displaying IMG_1892.JPG
2. Wild  Blackberries Lip Tint - A delight for your lips! This lip balm softens and moisturizes, giving your lips a slightly glossy deep red tint with hints of purple luster.Naturally colored with safe iron oxides and micas.  Nothing artificial.Handmade in small batches in Hawaii with lots of aloha! Full-sized box . $4.75

3.Lemon Mint Mate Tea-  If your a tea lover this one is for you. This tea is perfect for the summer time heat . $9.25


4. Gourmet Lollipops -  The flavors I received is Strawberry Mojito and Pomegranate Tangerine . Its a nice twist to summer favorites. I personally love the Strawberry Mojito great flavor. $4.00
Displaying IMG_1890.JPG
5. Ready to Color Notecards and Colored Pencils- This is perfect for those summer days when you have nothing to do , or your just tired or playing with electronics and go to the more traditional ways. $12.00 


6. Mala Bead Necklace-  For summer look this necklace serves as a fashion statement for your beachwear . While traditionally used for meditation and prayer. $24.00

7. Purse Mirror- Whether it going out to the store or hanging out with friends and mirror is a must to check if your makeup and hair is intact. And who doesn't like a mirror that is designed. $4.50

8. Bonus Worrystone- This stone is perfect for those who like to collect rock and its always a great reminder to be happy and not to worry. I love what this stone stands for. $3.95

Overall I am really satisfied with Women Up Box , I love what the company stands for and how motivating the content in the box is . This box will be a great gift for family and friends.

If your interested in purchasing a box here the link : http://www.womanupbox.com/

xoxo- Kia

Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;
Snapchat: trvst

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Natural Hair Must Haves (Blogtober 17)

Lately I have been experimenting with different hair products to provide the right moisture for my hair. Today I will be discussing some of my favorite natural hair must haves for fall. And with the weather changing I normally keep my hair in a protective styloe for the most part. 
1. Coconut Oil - I love to seal in the moisture with coconut oil .  Its affordable and last a long time , a little goes a long way.  2. Castor Oil- Every night I love to massage my hair with castor oil , to promote hair growth and stimulate my scalp. 
3. Conditioning Grease- I use a small amount to add moisture to my hair and my hair stays soft and moisturized.  4. Gel- I use the Shea Moisture to lock in the moisture and this gel does not flake up either. 5. Conditioner- For conditioner I use the Tresseme brand  , its affordable and does the job.
I dont like to use a lot of hair products in my regimen and I normally will wash my hair once a week and moisturize daily . What are your favorite hair must haves…

Ashley's 19th Birthday Vlog

I hope you enjoy my first vlog of my sister's birthday dinner. I am still getting use to the whole editing and recording more. I hope you still enjoy some of the footage I got and dont forget to share , comment, like, and subscribe. 

Blogtober 12 Fall Bucketlist and Aspirations

Here are a couple things I want to challenge myself to do this fall. I really want to get into the habit of making goals(bucket list ) of things I want to achieve and vision myself doing it. So without further ado here are some of my ideas for my fall bucketlist and aspirations :
1. Have a Disney Halloween throwback marathon of all my favorite childhood movies. And if you want you can do it with friends while baking or crafting.
2. Go to a pumpkin patch , I know this is kind of cheesy but I really want to take pictures in the pumpkin patch. And also go through a corn maze and pick out pumpkins. Here in Arizona we have an Apple Annie's and during the fall they have a variety of fall festivities going on.
3. Get into the habit of reading more, I feel like majority of the time I spend way to much time on my cell phone or to much watching tv. Its a nice treat every once in a while, and I feel like reading help you to be intellectual because you are learning new words.
4. Go for eveni…