Skincare Routine (Summer 2017)

Hey guys , with the summer heat my skin has been a wreck. Recently I found a great combo for my combination skin that has really helped with the scarring and acne itself . Most of the products I use are pretty much natural and affordable. 

1. Cleanser- I use to use the most expensive cleanser like Clinique and a few other drug store products like Clearasil , Clean and Clear , and Acne Free. I found that those product only work for a short period of time. And I needed something that would help get rid of the acne as well as the scarring left behind. I remember my mom telling me to go with the basic for my face and she mentioned using black soap. So yesterday I went to the commissary and purchased black soap from the brand Shea Moisture and it worked wonders overnight. I could tell a huge difference in the way my skin felt after using it. And the good thing is it was less then three dollars.
Image result for shea moisture african black soap

2. Toners- I never knew how important toner were, until I read an article about the importance of toning your face and how it was the most forgotten step in skin care. I use to just pick up toner from the brands mention above until , once again my mother introduce me to witch hazel. Witch Hazel is great for blemishes and damaged skin and it only cost about three dollars.
Image result for tn dickinson witch hazel
3. Moisturizers- Moisturizing your face is also an important step in your skin care routine even if you have oily to combination skin. The moisturizer I use for my face is shea butter. Now I know that sound weird, but it actually works well for my skin and help fade my acne scars. The best part is it last a lot longer than majority of my other moisturizers. 
Image result for shea butter
This concludes my summer skin care routine. Most of the products mention above are affordable and natural as well. And I only use three product to help cleanse my skin.Skin care is important especially during the summer time with the sweat from the heat . Let me know your skin care routine in the comments below. 
xoxo- Kia

Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;
Snapchat: trvst

Comments

Popular Posts