Beauty Haul (Birthday Haul)
Hey guys today I thought I would show you what my friend and family got me for my birthday. I am so grateful for the people in my life.
1. Real Techniques Brushes - I am so excited to expand my makeup brushes and I read a lot of good reviews about this line. And plus a girl can never have to many brushes.
2.Wet n Wild Eyeliner- I have never really used eyeliner so I am excited to give it a try.
3. Revlon Color-stay Creme Eye-shadow- The color is a real pretty shimmery brown. I cant wait to create a look with the shadow.
4. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara- A girl can never have to many mascara.
5. Essie Nail Polish - In the colors Clothing Optional and Summit of Style . I love nude nail polishes especially since I really cant wear color because of where I work.
6. Makeup Bag- I really love this makeup bag and the size.
7. Instax Mini 9 Polariod- I got the camera in a pastel blue and I really love the picture quality.
8. Bath Bombs
9. Lots of candy and hair products.
10. Loreal Nude Intense Palette- I really love the colors and have been obsessed with using it.
Hope you enjoy what I got for my birthday.
Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;