Beauty Haul (Birthday Haul)




Hey guys today I thought I would show you what my friend and family got me for my birthday. I am so grateful for the people in my life. 

1. Real Techniques Brushes - I am so excited to expand my makeup brushes and I read a lot of good reviews about this line. And plus a girl can never have to many brushes. 

2.Wet n Wild Eyeliner- I have never really used eyeliner so I am excited to give it a try. 

3. Revlon Color-stay Creme Eye-shadow- The color is a real pretty shimmery brown. I cant wait to create a look with the shadow.  

4. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara- A girl can never have to many mascara.

5. Essie Nail Polish -  In the colors Clothing Optional and Summit of Style . I love nude nail polishes especially since I really cant wear color because of where I work. 

6. Makeup Bag- I really love this makeup bag and the size.


7. Instax Mini 9  Polariod- I got the camera in a pastel blue and I really love the picture quality.

8. Bath Bombs 

9. Lots of candy and hair products. 

10. Loreal Nude Intense Palette- I really love the colors and have been obsessed with using it.

Hope you enjoy what I got for my birthday. 

xoxo- Kia

Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;
Snapchat: trvst

Comments

  1. Your blog is sooo cute *_* Love it and I also love the comments font :))))
    Anyway, the gifts are truly amazing: a dream for every girl!!!
    Happy belated birthday btw!
    ps: if you want check my blog linked in name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for commenting , nice blog by the way your very creative . Have a nice day .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts