Here are a couple things I want to challenge myself to do this fall. I really want to get into the habit of making goals(bucket list ) of things I want to achieve and vision myself doing it. So without further ado here are some of my ideas for my fall bucketlist and aspirations :
1. Have a Disney Halloween throwback marathon of all my favorite childhood movies. And if you want you can do it with friends while baking or crafting.
2. Go to a pumpkin patch , I know this is kind of cheesy but I really want to take pictures in the pumpkin patch. And also go through a corn maze and pick out pumpkins. Here in Arizona we have an Apple Annie's and during the fall they have a variety of fall festivities going on.
3. Get into the habit of reading more, I feel like majority of the time I spend way to much time on my cell phone or to much watching tv. Its a nice treat every once in a while, and I feel like reading help you to be intellectual because you are learning new words.
4. Go for evening walks, I want to force myself to take time and enjoy the beauty of nature especially during the fall when the weather is so crisp.
5. Bake more, I think its the perfect time to whip out your baking pans and make breads , crumbles, cookies, and pies. I love to go on pinterest for inspirations and recipes.
6. Carve a pumpkin , I love to express my creativity and carving a pumpkin is a unique way of doing that. This year I probably will freehand a design for my pumpkin.
7. I want to push myself to get into the habit of studying, especially since I will be taking nursing classes next semester.
8. Go Black Friday shopping and hopefully find good deals. I still have to buy Christmas presents for my sibling and mother. This year my mom decided that we buy our gifts throughout the year , so by the end of the year each person should have twelve gifts from each other.
I know these may seem a bit cheesy for a fall bucket list and aspiration , but they are goals I want to achieve by the ending of fall. Comment down below your fall bucketlist and aspirations.
Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;