1. Invest in a good conditioner it doesn't have to be expensive , I like to use Garnier Whole Blend Restoring Conditioner in the scent Maple Remedy. I find that with this conditioner it deeply nourishes my hair and retains moisture.
2. Get a good leave in conditioner, I normally switch between the Curls Blueberry Bliss and Garnier Curl Nourish Butter-cream. I like both of them and they both smell good buts its all preference and what works best for your hair.
3. In the summer time I do not like to put a lot of tension on my hair so I switch to using scrunchies instead of hair ties. I find that my hair is still secure without the tension.
4. When I do a wash and go I love to use Miss Jessie's Coily Custard for the summer time , its easy to apply and throw your hair in a pony.
5. I also apply coconut oil to my hair each night before bed when I put my hair in a protective style. I find that it moisturizes my hair and my hair feels soft and more manageable in the morning.
Here are some of the products I have been using for the summertime for my curly hair.
Whats your summer curly hair must haves ?
Follow me on my social media to keep up with me ;